• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1990 Olson 911SE- Must Sell Immediately: $13,900

Pokey

Member II
SOLD

30' LOA w/6+’ headroom; new standing and hi-tech running rigging; rebuilt mast; NKE Instruments; at 126, a PHRF machine.

The Olson 911SE was designed by Carl Schumacher and built by Ericson as a racer/cruiser. She sails great, excels at buoy racing, and is well regarded for solo or two-handed offshore work.

Unfortunately, my complex family life keeps me busy ashore and broke. So the boat’s gotta go. Now.

New standing rigging: Forestay, shrouds, and associated hardware.

All new hi-tech cordage: Backstay- Dynex Dux; Check Stays- Amsteel; Halyards- Dyneema; Mainsheet- Apex; Spin Sheets- Endura; Jib Sheets- VPC; Cascades- Amsteel Blue; everything else- Swiftcord, T-100, salsa, or VPC.

Hardware: Four new clutches; Double-ended mainsheet fine trim and backstay systems; Oversized primary and self-tailing secondary winches; Adjustable Harken 2-sheet Jib cars; four new zero-drag masthead sheaves; new steaming/foredeck light; New Spinlock EA tiller extension. Many new blocks and cleats.

NKE Instrument Package: windspeed, boatspeed, fluxgate compass (TWS, TWD, etc.), and remote control (not installed).
New Amsteel lifelines.

New boom/winch/tiller covers.

All new head plumbing: water and waste hoses; Y valve; anti-syphon loop.

The Universal M3-20 diesel motor runs well with new starter and wiring.

Main and jibs suitable for daysailing only.

Interior headliner and hull-liner removed in advance of painting or re-upholstery.

Call Steve at 562-491-0067 (work) or email me and more info.

Last edited: