• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Diver Hull Cleaning Frequency

Frequency of Diver Bottom Cleaning

• Monthly

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Quarterly

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Semi-annually

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Annually

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Never

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

Tomwine

Member II
Hull Cleaning

Once a month for my E35. My diver washes my boat weekly checks the bilge and dock lines and dives the boat once a month. Zincs are changed as needed no charge. I pay Juan $135.00 per month for his services. He has been cleaning to boat for the past 2 owners for 15 years and knows the boat well. The boat is in Wilmington CA and I live in Las Vegas. The money I pay him is a great deal to have my boat always clean and a weekly phone call to let me know everything is OK. I have a Avon RIB inflatable that he cleans also. He called me last week to tell me the Avon was missing. I forgot to tell him that the Avon was getting bottom paint and it should be somewhere in the area. He said Yep it is about two boats down on the dock with primer on the hull. LOL. My boat is in CYM Wilmington. This is a great marina that allows you to work on your boat and has great facilities and employees that keep up the marina and its spotless restrooms and showers. The $11.00 slip fees are half the price of other marinas up and down the coast. Many of my neighbors at the marina have kept their boats in the tiffany marinas in the past and all of them just love CYM. The location is the quickest way to Catalina in So. Cal. Also home of the World Famous San Pedro Yacht Club. Best cocktail and beer prices in So Cal. LOL

Last edited: