• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E34 Water tank

EGregerson

Member III
Does anyone have a pic or description for the optional V berth water tank for '87 E34 (Series II)? Dimensions, mounting configuration, hose locating points would all be helpful. All my manual shows is that it's 34 gallons.

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
I can't help you now because I'm in Florida. Spring training time, don't'cha know? But FWIW, the manual says the tank is 25 gallons, which I assume is nominal.

I rarely use mine because I don't like the weight in the bow.

fidji

Eric
water tank

I think that the E35-3 and the E34 share the same water tank I can send pictures of my E35 water tank with dimensions if you like
Eric
Decision E35 mkIII

EGregerson

Member III
tank

Thanks Fidji; Yes I'd like to see your setup; I'm curious to see how the factory has it braced and so forth. My is plumbed already although I'll probably replace the hoses that have been lying there for decades. I'm reinstalling a water heater and thought I'd do the old gray hose at the same time.

fidji

Eric
At this present time my tank is remove from the boat. The tank is simply put into the space because is shape is a perfect fit with the V shape of the hull and then two 1x3 plank hold it down The planks are put on top and fill the space between the two bulkheads and placed underneath some 1x2 spacer screwed on each bulkhead
I hope you understand my description
Do you need pictures of the tank. Do you want to have one build for you?
Eric

undes
Thanks Fidji; Yes I'd like to see your setup; I'm curious to see how the factory has it braced and so forth. My is plumbed already although I'll probably replace the hoses that have been lying there for decades. I'm reinstalling a water heater and thought I'd do the old gray hose at the same time.