• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WTB: 3 Ericson white logo stickers....

John Denlinger

I have 20 stickers on hand...heavy uv treated, cut to the specs of the image...let me know
if anyone wants some...$5 each ... 20 avail.... cheers....richard / colorado /

attachment.php

Do you still have any. Are they white? How do you get old one off? jdenlinger@cox.net

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Do you still have any. Are they white? How do you get old one off? jdenlinger@cox.net

Every two years we have to remove our vinyl state registration sticker to apply a new one. These are about 3" square.
In my experience, it's best to have a warm day and then encourage the adhesive to soften with a heat gun. Old stickers usually come off in pieces. A sharp edged plastic scraper helps a lot -- and this will usually not harm the gel coat.

Lastly, use some lacquer thinner on a rag to get all the old adhesive off.
If your hull is painted (i.e. not gel coat surfaced) , then I would seek better advice, as heat or harsh solvents might harm the paint.

Loren

John Denlinger

Thanks

For advice. I'll see if I can get off first.

Every two years we have to remove our vinyl state registration sticker to apply a new one. These are about 3" square.
In my experience, it's best to have a warm day and then encourage the adhesive to soften with a heat gun. Old stickers usually come off in pieces. A sharp edged plastic scraper helps a lot -- and this will usually not harm the gel coat.

Lastly, use some lacquer thinner on a rag to get all the old adhesive off.
If your hull is painted (i.e. not gel coat surfaced) , then I would seek better advice, as heat or harsh solvents might harm the paint.

Loren

Phil Rushing

Member II
Ericson white logo stickers

Great that you're still making these stickers and helping keep the brand alive! If you have any, can I order 4? If you don't have any, just give me a heads-up when you do. I have a 1968 23 that's been brought back to life, although it was never really that far gone. Thanks!!

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Great that you're still making these stickers and helping keep the brand alive! If you have any, can I order 4? If you don't have any, just give me a heads-up when you do. I have a 1968 23 that's been brought back to life, although it was never really that far gone. Thanks!!

yep folks, I have plenty right now......pay pal to: richard@bonilla.com, or snail mail $ to : richard bonilla / 201 cheyenne drive / berthoud, colorado 80513...these are high quality, UV coated for sun/fade protection...$5 each with s&h ..... ( in USA ) ....