• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WTB: 3 Ericson white logo stickers....

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
yep everyone..I have pleanty send $5 each ( includes shipping in USA ) to "richard@bonilla.com" for pay pal..or
snail mail to: richard bonilla / 201 cheyenne drive / berthoud, co 80513

cheers

richard

ps: send or post pics once you rcd and apply for us to see...

rbonilla

missed anyone ?

did everyone get their ordered stickers? let me know if I missed anyone..Happy New Year !!

( I am looking for a set of self tailing winches to replace factory ones on my 1985 28 ) ...

:egrin:

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
did everyone get their ordered stickers? let me know if I missed anyone..Happy New Year !!

( I am looking for a set of self tailing winches to replace factory ones on my 1985 28 ) ...

:egrin:
If you're looking for a killer deal on self-tailing winches, you had better give Minney's in Costa Mesa, CA a call ASAP. They have chrome Lewmar ST's in a few different sizes for over half off. These are new in the box. I just bought and installed a pair of 30STs on my E26-2.

rbonilla

If you're looking for a killer deal on self-tailing winches, you had better give Minney's in Costa Mesa, CA a call ASAP. They have chrome Lewmar ST's in a few different sizes for over half off. These are new in the box. I just bought and installed a pair of 30STs on my E26-2.

Alan...thank you..I will give Minnie's a call..I have gotten some sweet, used North Sails for my E28 there...cheers... Richard / colorado

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I had a Ericson sticker on my 1999 Ford Ranger for 12 years. Now doing the same on my 2012 Ford Escape. You can get these Customizable License Plate Frame's made by Bell at many auto parts stores. Show your Viking Pride! :egrin: On a funny note, I gave one of these Ericson stickers to a buddy who doesn't even own a boat. He got pulled over recently and the Cop pointed to the sticker on his Ford Mustang, and asked, "What's the significance of this?" Guessing he thought it represented some kind of satanic cult.

Wow! Spot the devotee! :egrin:

rbonilla

Springtime fellow vikings .... get your boat gear out, clean up the hull...put on a fresh set of horns !! :cheers:

$5 each, including shipping & handlng ....

Craig Gustafson

2 Ericson stickers please

Hi Richard. I presume the stickers are white, correct? If so, I'd like to purchase 2 if you have enough left. Let me know where to send payment. Thanks

Craig

hmt

Ericso sticker still available?

Hi Richard,
I know this is old message. But do you still have the Ericson sticker. I would love to have two for my E23-2. Thanks. Hoang

rbonilla

yep..I still have some... ** 2015 SPRING ERICSON STICKER SPECIAL **
buy 4 - get one free !! hurry, while they last..... :egrin:

trenton

Member I
logo

I would like to get 2 if you still have them. I am in Mexico with new to us Ericson 38-200 and getting to know it. Will not be back until early May, and connot send check from here. Can you please save me 2 and I will get in touch when we get to the States
Thanks
Trenton

rbonilla

can do pay pal Trenton...will get them out to you ASAP...please add $1 for Mexico extra
shipping.... cheers, Richard / Colorado ( pay pal: richard@bonilla.com ).... :nerd:

I would like to get 2 if you still have them. I am in Mexico with new to us Ericson 38-200 and getting to know it. Will not be back until early May, and connot send check from here. Can you please save me 2 and I will get in touch when we get to the States
Thanks
Trenton

rbonilla

stickers....

Get 'em while they are HOT !!! make sure to post to the group
a snapshot installed, tell us your year and model...... cheers...

richard
colorado

:clap: