• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WTB: 3 Ericson white logo stickers....

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Custom License Plate Frame.

I had a Ericson sticker on my 1999 Ford Ranger for 12 years. Now doing the same on my 2012 Ford Escape. You can get these Customizable License Plate Frame's made by Bell at many auto parts stores. Show your Viking Pride! :egrin: On a funny note, I gave one of these Ericson stickers to a buddy who doesn't even own a boat. He got pulled over recently and the Cop pointed to the sticker on his Ford Mustang, and asked, "What's the significance of this?" Guessing he thought it represented some kind of satanic cult.

Attachments

• Ericson Car.jpg
    Ericson Car.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

primexchange

Logo Stickers

Please confirm if you have four (4), I would like them.
Not for my car's Bumper, but for my boats' Aft-er!
Two for E23-2 Chesapeake and two for Valkyrie E23-2.
Thanks, Lance

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Please confirm if you have four (4), I would like them.
Not for my car's Bumper, but for my boats' Aft-er!
Two for E23-2 Chesapeake and two for Valkyrie E23-2.
Thanks, Lance

yes, I can ship you four (4)...

richard
colorado

Scott Abbott

Member III
take (4)

I have 20 stickers on hand...heavy uv treated, cut to the specs of the image...let me know
if anyone wants some...$5 each ... 20 avail.... cheers....richard / colorado /

View attachment 13523

I too will take (4) if you still have them. Let me know where to send $. Be great if they were 'White' but would be fine if they were blue. Let me know! Thanks!

rbonilla

I too will take (4) if you still have them. Let me know where to send $. Be great if they were 'White' but would be fine if they were blue. Let me know! Thanks!

yes Scott..I have 4 avail...$20 pay pal to "richard@bonilla.com" or..check in snail mail...cheers....Richard / colorado

Fred Bowman

The last 2 stickers?

Richard, I just sent payment for 2 logo stickers via paypal. Are these the last 2 stickers you have? Thanks...

rbonilla

Fred...yes, you were the last 2 to go out..however, I just ordered another 100 from my printer...I should have them in a few days and I'll be back in business....

a BIG thanx to everyone who has ordered....lets see some photos of them on your Ericson !!...cheers....Richard / colorado

rbonilla

I have another batch of 80 available ........ plenty to go around now ...... richard / colorado :egrin:

rbonilla

ericson logo stickers - white

stickers in stock & ready to ship.... let me know how many and
where to ship.. also, (if you bought some, in the past) let me know
how they are lasting up in the sun & uv... interested to see just
how well they wear over the years....as we paid a bit extra $$ for
better vinyl & uv protective properties...cheers... :egrin:

davisr

Member III
Richard,

I've not been following this thread, but now, having brought the appearance of my hull back to life by compounding and polishing it, I'm interested. Would you remind me, and anyone else like me, what you're prices are?

Regards,
Roscoe

E25 Oystercatcher
Charleston, SC

http://www.ericson25.com/p/introduction.html