• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WTB: 3 Ericson white logo stickers....

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
I need to order 3 white Ericson "horn" stickers for the aft, port and stb sides
of the boat...The old ones are flaking off.....anyone know where I can purchase?

thanx...Richard

B4>>
DSC_6496.jpg

After>>
20140503_114755.jpg

If ya need replacement Ericson Logo stickers..( any color you want...as long as it's white ) ..... I am
the man to see...cheers...Richard / Colorado ....

Last edited:

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
There is a graphic file somewhere here on the site. You'll probably have to take it to a local decal/sign maker to have some made. Run off a hundred or so and you could probably sell some here yourself...

rbonilla

yea...thanx Mark...I did get that file...I was hoping there is somewhere where we can just order w/out messing around with the files and stuff...thanx...Richard
:egrin:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If you do a simple site search on the word decals, you should find both advice and some links.
BTW, when I had some Olson/Ericson decals made for our boat, the local vinyl outdoor sign shop only needed me to bring in the image file on a small USB drive. They transferred the file to their computer, resized it to my needs, had me choose a color... and the results were done in about a day.

Loren

Last edited:

sailorman37

Member II
Ericson helmut logo

cool...thanx Loren....
Coincidentally I just had two logos and the boat name printed up yesterday. This is from the jpeg graphic floating around on this site. Mine were about 3" x 4" in white 3M Scotchcal Marking Film. I put in a call to the printer to ask for a price for about 50 logos. I'll post what they say.

Brad

Attachments

• DSC02697.JPG
    DSC02697.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,161

Jaytanz

Member I
I ordered mine from Boat US Graphics. They had the image on file and sent them out right away, no problems.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
One factor to keep in mind that "vinyl" comes in grades is said to vary considerably in its resistance to UV. I have noticed that the shops that specialize in boat stuff are very willing to talk about this.
So you might want to be wary of shops that compete only on the basis of price.

Loren

rbonilla

Ericson Logo Stickers / White

I have 20 stickers on hand...heavy uv treated, cut to the specs of the image...let me know
if anyone wants some...$5 each ... 20 avail.... cheers....richard / colorado /

e logo.jpg

Rob Salinas

Member II
Hi Richard, If possable I would like to buy 4 stickers. Let me know where and how you want to do the money thing.

Thank You,
Rob

i need some too if you still have some?

Hi Richard,
I would like 2 at least, maybe up to 4 if you have enough?
Do you have paypal?
Thanks,
tom

rbonilla

I will accept payment in cash or check or pay pal (richard@bonilla.com) ... what ever is best
for everyone...mail to Richard / 201 Cheyenne Drive / Berthoud, Colorado 80513...:nerd:

rbonilla

I will take 3.

PM Sent.
Thanks

Rick...yours are on their way...let me know if you
have any trouble with them...I am pleased with the UV
protection and overall quality of the cuts...happy sailing !!

cheers, from Colorado
odyssey sailing corp

Richard

:nerd:

Richard, 4 please if you have enough?

I just put $25 in your paypal account to cover 4 decals and shipping. If $5 is not enough for shipping, just send less decals. or if you don't have enough decals to go around (I don't want to be a hog if others need some), send less and keep the change for your trouble. I will pm you my address but I also left it in the paypal memo.
Thanks very much Richard!!!
tom