• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Tee Shirts

aj vollmer

Member I
Don,
I would be interested in several E27 shirts if you could add some info identifying the logo.
Something like "Ericson Sailboats" with a sailboat image.

Like my Ericson logo hat, love wearing something that shows how much I love my boat, but I am tired of folks who comment "big Vikings fan?" or assume I'm Scandinavian.

A big thank you for doing the shirts for the group.

Andy

bigtyme805

Member III
Andy just let me know what you want exactly, I can do anything. Here is an example what I did for myself last week. I got a lot of looks on the docks.20140730_134151.jpg20140730_134217.jpg

Wet Willy

Ericson 27 Tee

Hey Don

You got my attention with that last E27 T. Are graphics available in red? Boat Name Valkyrie. An even dozen: 4 M, 4L, 4 XL. I’ll follow up with a contact at your site.

thx for putting these out there for us all :egrin:

bigtyme805

Member III
North Sails and other Sailmaker Tees

I wanted to let you everyone on the site know that I carry almost every sailmaker Tee. So if you are looking for something to go along with your Ericson Tee just let me know.North Tee.jpg$T2eC16NHJIYFHOFTlE+dBSESdd5iSg~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc3cZBSDtDd5Q,Q~~60_57.jpg

Martin King

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Andy just let me know what you want exactly, I can do anything. Here is an example what I did for myself last week. I got a lot of looks on the docks.View attachment 14734View attachment 14735

Don,

Just wanted to let you know that the Ericson factory was first established in Orange, CA, and then later moved to their new factory in Irvine. They never had a Costa Mesa address as far as I know. Do you still have
the Cruising 31 t shirts?

Thanks,

Martin

bigtyme805

Member III
Hi Martin,
I went with what Wiki had for the Est. So many ownership groups. Should have just put Irvine. Yes I have the 31. Many eons ago I made some for you. Just let me know what sizes. My email is maritimetees@yahoo.com

bigtyme805

Member III
Long Sleeve T-Shirts

Starting 10/6/14 I will be producing Long Sleeve Tees for the Ericson Line of Boats. Since Fall and Winter Season is upon us I get a lot of requests for these. Cost will be 19.99 each and it's a heavy cotton 6.0 ounce grade of tee. Just email at maritimetees@yahoo.com if you would like one. Happy Sailing my fellow boaters:)

bigtyme805

Member III
Holiday Season

Holiday Season is coming quickly and these Ericson Tees make a Great gift. Remember I also carry sailmaker Tees. Like North, Doyle, UK, Ullman, Quantum, Neil Pryde. North Tee.jpgEricson 27 Blue Typhoon Tee.jpg

bigtyme805

Member III
Ericson 27

Andrew Vollmer thank you for your order. Here is a sample of what was sent to you today. I like the way you wanted the design. Very nice.IMAG0004.jpgIMAG0005.jpg

aj vollmer

Member I
E 27 Shirts

Don,
The shirts arrived in just a few days. The graphics are great and the shirt fabric is of excellent quality.
The ability to customize the shirts together with the low price is amazing. These are wonderful gifts for our family crew. Highly recommended.

Thank you again,
Andy

bigtyme805

Member III
Andy so glad you liked them. Have a Great Holiday Season and Thanks to everyone on the Ericson Site that ordered from me. My goal is to please all of you. Cheers Don

Shearwater

Member I
E36C tee's ?

Hey Don do you have the drawing for the Cruising 36 We'd be interested in some.
thanks

S/V Shearwater
Benicia, CA.
Dave & Kelly

bigtyme805

Member III
36c

If it's the 36C I do have it. That is a cool boat. Just let me know sizes and if you want your name and sail number on them?
Thanks