• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Tee Shirts

Bill Upchurch

Member II
About 3 or 4 years ago I bought some Tee shirts with my boat's name and model printed on the front and a blue print of the E35II on the back. I want some more but I don't have the seller's name. Does anyone know who it might have been?

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Yeah, I bought a few from that Guy. Pretty cheap price too. I think the name of his company was Boat Teeze or something like that. His name was Don. The shirts I got, the printing was not very color fast and faded after a few washings. They looked pretty good before washing. I still have a long sleeve that have not worn much. It has the Ericson 27 logo and the name of my boat on the breast pocket and a big line drawing of a Ericson 27 on the back. Just did a Google search. Good old Cafe Press offers imprinted images on just about any thing now. Here's a link to some stock Ericson shirts.

http://www.google.com/search?client...8#q=Ericson+sailboat+T+shirts&rls=en&tbm=shop

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Several summers ago some truly awesome T-shirts were provided for purchase at a NW Ericson Rendezvous. They had both embroidered logo parts and printed portions to the design. IIRC Stuart may be the Viking that sourced those in Vancouver or Victoria.
If he checks in perhaps he can shed some light on the question.

Beyond that, I betcha that most any large metro area has T-shirt printing shops that can do what you want... I have a friend that did this locally for a batch of shirts for family and crew on his sailboat.

Regards,
Loren

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
The local shop does embroidery Logo, boat name, Crew position & "Name", on the front and Rome Sailing Club, Leesburg, AL on the sleeve, shirt and stitching for $9.00, I am sure you can find a local shop that will treat you right, I also get Rome Sailing Club caps for $9.00. Great quality and great price. If you can't find someone and want to have them shipped I will give you the contact for the shop I use.

bigtyme805

Member III
Still doing business

Hi guys. Many of you bought Tees from me many moons ago. Been selling like crazy and still have all the designs. Bill Upchurch bought a bunch recently. Some how he found me. Anyhow after selling my boat 5 years ago and having a big Catalina I am buying a E23. Can't stay away from the Ericson. Anyhow anyone needs shirts give me a shout. Don Anderson

bigtyme805

Member III
Ericson T-Shirt Design

Hi Daniel here is the T-Shirt you requested to see via private message. The Sail Numbers, Boat Names, Crew Names can be added. Almost all the designs look this way now.

Ericson 28 Tee.jpg

bigtyme805

Member III
Ericson T-Shirts

I have had many requests from all of you and thank you again. You can send me an email directly if you would like to order or for pics. MARITIMETEES@YAHOO.COM Here is a recent request for the Ericson 25 Tees. Thanks again DonEricson 25 Tee for Ericson Group.jpg

bigtyme805

Member III
New Ericson 25 T-Shirt

Upon being contacted by the Ericson 25 Group they requested a redesign on the shirt. Hope you like it. E25 Tee redesign.jpg

bigtyme805

Member III
Ericson 35-1

I am hand drawing the 35-1 for a customer. If any one wants any shirts please let me know? This is the model with the single large port window. Thanks Don

bigtyme805

Member III
Ericson 35-1 Tee

I hand drew the Ericson 35-1 because I couldn't find any decent drawings. Steve from Ventura Boatyard gave me a scan of the 1965 E-35. This is really nice...ericson 35-1 Tee.jpg

bigtyme805

Member III
Ericson 23 MKII

Since I bought this boat I figured might as well sport the shirt and redo the graphics to make it clean. If anyone wants any give me a shout. Don
20140729_100658.jpg20140729_100639.jpg