Main Companionway Hatch Instructions

fgmjrmorton

The owners manual that was aboard the Ericson 29 which I purchased in November of 2012 contained instructions regarding the companionway hatch. I thought you might like a copy to post in the archives. There are six pages, including two diagrams and a list of materials included in a "hatch repair kit". I scanned the pages and wound up with six individual pdf files.

I couldn't figure out how to consolidate them into a single pdf file so I copied them into a Word document as pictures. Please advise me as to whether or not you want them and how I might transmit as a file or document that you can use.

Smooth sailing.

Fred

37stories

James A.Burton
The owners manual that was aboard the Ericson 29 which I purchased in November of 2012 contained instructions regarding the companionway hatch. I thought you might like a copy to post in the archives. There are six pages, including two diagrams and a list of materials included in a "hatch repair kit". I scanned the pages and wound up with six individual pdf files.

I couldn't figure out how to consolidate them into a single pdf file so I copied them into a Word document as pictures. Please advise me as to whether or not you want them and how I might transmit as a file or document that you can use.

Smooth sailing.

Fred

Yes I colyd use thus info please