• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Main Companionway Hatch Instructions

fgmjrmorton

The owners manual that was aboard the Ericson 29 which I purchased in November of 2012 contained instructions regarding the companionway hatch. I thought you might like a copy to post in the archives. There are six pages, including two diagrams and a list of materials included in a "hatch repair kit". I scanned the pages and wound up with six individual pdf files.

I couldn't figure out how to consolidate them into a single pdf file so I copied them into a Word document as pictures. Please advise me as to whether or not you want them and how I might transmit as a file or document that you can use.

Smooth sailing.

Fred

37stories

James A.Burton
The owners manual that was aboard the Ericson 29 which I purchased in November of 2012 contained instructions regarding the companionway hatch. I thought you might like a copy to post in the archives. There are six pages, including two diagrams and a list of materials included in a "hatch repair kit". I scanned the pages and wound up with six individual pdf files.

I couldn't figure out how to consolidate them into a single pdf file so I copied them into a Word document as pictures. Please advise me as to whether or not you want them and how I might transmit as a file or document that you can use.

Smooth sailing.

Fred

Yes I colyd use thus info please