• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted: West Coast Ericson Olson 911 or Ericson Olson 34 w/tiller steering

fnkalish

Looking to buy West Coast Ericson Olson 911 or Ericson Olson 34 with tiller steering in good condition.
If you have one of these, or know someone who does who may be thinking of selling - please contact me. fnkalish@gmail.com

Thanks!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Looking to buy West Coast Ericson Olson 911 or Ericson Olson 34 with tiller steering in good condition.
If you have one of these, or know someone who does who may be thinking of selling - please contact me. fnkalish@gmail.com

Thanks!

We love our O-34 and would have cheerfully bought a tiller model if one had been available when we were shopping in the 90's. I have no firm production information but kinda of have the feeling that maybe half of the 39 that were built had the optional wheel, or perhaps more.

A fellow club member has a nice Pacific Boats O-911s with a tiller.
And, another local sailor brought in an O-34 from Puget Sound last year.

That's as many of these boats in the Portland area as there have ever been, AFAIK.

Good luck on your search. If you decide to consider a wheel model, we might sell ours and buy that E-38 that the Admiral keeps dreaming of....
:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Loren