• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

EYO Downloads Center Down?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
As well as Galleries, Links section?

Are these coming back or are they lost from the hack job?
Rick

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Not Found

The requested URL /infoexchange/local_links.php was not found on this server.

This is what I get.....?

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
They have been MIA for a while. In the meantime, maybe someone on here has the document that you're looking for?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
They have been MIA for a while. In the meantime, maybe someone on here has the document that you're looking for?

Thanks Toddster.

I hope it's not permantly gone. That would a tragedy!

It was an awesome resource that you just dont find anywhere else.

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
If they are gone, maybe we could rebuild it if everybody sent in files that we downloaded in the past and have saved. Would this be possible?
Frank

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
While patience is not my long suite, I suspect that it might help in this instance.
As I understand things, Sean took sections of our files from the database and moved them off line. They were badly corrupted with swear words and misc text strings from the (idiot / juvenile) hacker that gave the site so much trouble.

While much of the thread archives are back, the D/L section of the site may be offline for a while.

Note that this is a very Large site with a lot of records/files.

I will be glad to see that part of it back for reference again, too.

Loren

adam

Member III
As I understand things, Sean took sections of our files from the database and moved them off line. They were badly corrupted with swear words and misc text strings from the (idiot / juvenile) hacker that gave the site so much trouble.

While much of the thread archives are back, the D/L section of the site may be offline for a while.

I have quite a few of these files, uncorrupted, downloaded and saved on my harddrive.

I've mailed Sean to see if they'll be of use to him.

Vagabond39

Member III
Hacking:

We camnnot dismiss the possibility that the destructyion was done by NSA, DIA, CIA, or othe disgrunted National Intelligence Employees or their Civilian Contractors.
As of yet we have onlu very small. very clouded glimpsis of their actions world wide.
And thie circumnavigation of laws to restrict their activities.
The Congressio9nakl Oversite Committie and the FISA COURT both do their Sargent Schultz act "I KNOE NUTTING"

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
We camnnot dismiss the possibility that the destructyion was done by NSA, DIA, CIA, or othe disgrunted National Intelligence Employees or their Civilian Contractors.
As of yet we have onlu very small. very clouded glimpsis of their actions world wide.
And thie circumnavigation of laws to restrict their activities.
The Congressio9nakl Oversite Committie and the FISA COURT both do their Sargent Schultz act "I KNOE NUTTING"

I think this post has it nailed. Has anyone else considered that Ed Snowden is in Russia, which deals with Iran and Syria, and wants to break into the 1970s & 80s vintage sailboat market in the USA. We have been much too open discussing the strengths and weaknesses of our boats. It is little wonder that the government wants to stifle our site.

Has anyone actually laid eyes on Sean since the hacking? I am only glad that my financial involvement in the site is being protected by Paypal.

Enjoy the turkey tomorrow if we are still here.