• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Logo Hats

Four hats--khaki w/maroon logo--still in stock. see: Mainsheetpartners.com. Hats $20. Shipping is $7.50...one or all. This is my last hurrah with this. No more, unless someone else picks up the mantel.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Four hats--khaki w/maroon logo--still in stock. see: Mainsheetpartners.com. Hats $20. Shipping is $7.50...one or all. This is my last hurrah with this. No more, unless someone else picks up the mantel.

Ah Ha. I knew that there was a very important thread lost in that attack on our site!
Hats!!
:egrin:

Pat O'Connell

Member III
Ericson Hats

Hi Morgan

Thanks for running the hat program. You did a great job and the hats that I bought two years ago still work great.

Best Regards

Pat O'Connell
E 28+ 1981
Chips

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hat sighting

I spent the day yesterday at the fall swap meet here in PDX, and at one point there were Three of us owners there by my table with the new Ericson caps!
We all had a good chuckle, and one guy's wife said she was just sorry that her new hat was on their boat that afternoon.

Fun Times!
:egrin:

Loren

Bob Robertson

Member III
Hi Morgan,
Do you have any plans to publish any more entries from Bubba’s diary.
I really enjoyed the first edition!

Thanks,
Bob

Bob,

I have been writing Bubba for nearly 20 years, so the answer is that I have about 240 episodes of Bubba. Not sure about publishing more. The contact man at the publishing house died. He was the owner. Dealing with the senior editor is about as much as an armless man getting a case of the crabs. We have a mutual dislike for each other. So, not this publishing house, On the other hand, I would be amenable to sending you a list of the stories, their publication date and the subject matter, by title. I have that stuff in my computer already, as do I also have all the Bubba stories. At this point in his checkered career, Bubba is being boarded by two officers of the Florida Fish & Game Commission because of an allegation that he and a friend used live ammunition to start the Laser class at a big local regatta. There's am applicable line from "Lodi"...."things got bad, things got worse..." If you contact me "off list" at mstine7611@earthink.net, I will send you some Bubba stories via e-mail, gratis.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Advantages of live ammo

Bob,

I have been writing Bubba for nearly 20 years, so the answer is that I have about 240 episodes of Bubba. Not sure about publishing more. The contact man at the publishing house died. He was the owner. Dealing with the senior editor is about as much as an armless man getting a case of the crabs. We have a mutual dislike for each other. So, not this publishing house, On the other hand, I would be amenable to sending you a list of the stories, their publication date and the subject matter, by title. I have that stuff in my computer already, as do I also have all the Bubba stories. At this point in his checkered career, Bubba is being boarded by two officers of the Florida Fish & Game Commission because of an allegation that he and a friend used live ammunition to start the Laser class at a big local regatta. There's am applicable line from "Lodi"...."things got bad, things got worse..." If you contact me "off list" at mstine7611@earthink.net, I will send you some Bubba stories via e-mail, gratis.

Now that's funny, and it don't matter Who you are!
About 30+ years ago, some of us used to joke about acquiring some solid slugs for the shotgun we occasionally used to start one-design races. (We always used blanks) The idea was that with crowed starting lines it was always difficult to see all of the sail # that were over early.
So, after the starting Gun discharged, anyone with a hole through their jib was "over early" and would have to restart!
:rolleyes:

Loren

scourge

Member II
Hats

I know that this is very late, but as I also sent an email to you, Morgan. I might be willing to take over the hats. I am down to my last hat and would like to have others. If I can get the embroidery file
from you, I could then take it to an embroidery shop and get some hats made up. Please let me know either from the off-line email or through this site.
Thanks

Len Buchanan

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I was in my local chandlery, Marine Outfitters in Kingston Ontario, and to my great surprise saw Ericson hats on the shelf, in white and blue! I bought one of each.:egrin: Great people, locally owned, my go to store for everything I need.

http://www.marineoutfitters.ca/index.cfm?category=10105|11510&product=30605506&code=Cap Ericson Blue

attachment.php

Mark, do they have the Adams Fashion Headwear tag inside?