• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Original Paperwork

Fparry

Member II
Due to the fact that all of the previous owners of my boat were diligent enough to keep nearly every document ever generated in relation to Luna and her equipment I find that I am fortunate to have a very complete written record of this vessel. This includes the original build sheet, all specifications from the factory, factory build check lists, the original bill of sale, owners manual, etc. While this is all very interesting and has provided me with many hours of winter reading it occurred to me while posting on another thread that the information which I am lucky enough to possess might be useful to others here. With that said I make the open offer to share anything I have with any other forum member. I would guess some of this stuff is getting fairly hard to find.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Due to the fact that all of the previous owners of my boat were diligent enough to keep nearly every document ever generated in relation to Luna and her equipment I find that I am fortunate to have a very complete written record of this vessel. This includes the original build sheet, all specifications from the factory, factory build check lists, the original bill of sale, owners manual, etc. While this is all very interesting and has provided me with many hours of winter reading it occurred to me while posting on another thread that the information which I am lucky enough to possess might be useful to others here. With that said I make the open offer to share anything I have with any other forum member. I would guess some of this stuff is getting fairly hard to find.
Thank you so much for the offer. Since we have the same boat, I would like a copy of everything, (especially the owners manual). I just sent you a private message. Thanks again!Rick

Fparry

Member II
I would be happy to make you a copy of the manual but I am wondering if it might be more beneficial to have it produced in pdf format and post it to the downloads section of this site. I looked at what they have and at best it is incomplete. The manual I have appears to be complete. If anyone here know how this might be accomplished please chime in.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Scanner

Fparry
I would be happy to make you a copy of the manual but I am wondering if it might be more beneficial to have it produced in pdf format and post it to the downloads section of this site. I looked at what they have and at best it is incomplete. The manual I have appears to be complete. If anyone here know how this might be accomplished please chime in.​

Do you have a scanner or have access to a scanner? If not, then the only other way would be to take it to someone with a scanner and have them do it, or make a hard copy of it and send it over and I can scan it. I can scan 8.5 x 11 - but don't have access to the larger plate or barrel scanners anymore (as I'm no longer in grad school).

//sse

Last edited:

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I would be happy to make you a copy of the manual but I am wondering if it might be more beneficial to have it produced in pdf format and post it to the downloads section of this site. I looked at what they have and at best it is incomplete. The manual I have appears to be complete. If anyone here know how this might be accomplished please chime in.
Fred, when you send my copy I will have my staff scan and post it here.