• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Blue Sail Cover, Hatch Covers and Pedistal Cover For Sale from 32-200

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
We just got the new canvas installed on our boat today so we are selling all the old blue canvas.

This all came from our 1989 32-200.

Blue canvas sail cover - No holes, needs a acouple snaps repaired - $25

2 - Blue canvas hatch covers with vinyl on bottom side - $25 for the set

1 - Blue canvas pedistal cover (goes over entire wheel, binnacle/pedistal) - $30

1 - Blue canvas glove box cover (thats what we call it...the small hatch sized storage area on the starboard side of the cockpit. - $5

1 - Blue canvas main hatch entry curtain with sand weights that hangs from main hatch - $15

I know we have a couple of matching winch covers too - $10

Separately would cost $110, buy the entire set for $75 plus you pay the shipping.

I do accept paypal.
Thanks!

Will sell the whole s

Last edited:

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
What type hatches are the covers for and what are the hatch sizes? How do the covers attach?

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
Ericson apparently used the Lewmar Ocean series hatches on boats in the mid-80's and after. My boat has the original Super Hatch which corresponds to the current Ocean 70 and Ocean 30 sizes. I need to know if those hatch covers will fit these hatches.

The top of my large hatch measures about 26 3/4" x 26 3/4".

The small hatch measures about 20" x 15".

If your hatch covers correspond and are in good condition I may be interested. I do not want to have to do any alterations, as at that point I might as well have new covers made.

Can you post any pictures? Something that includes a yardstick or tape measure to show scale would be best.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Mark,Sorry the hatch covers are sold. Thanks for your interest. The sail cover, peristalsis cover and main hatch cover are still available though.

bigd14

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Peristalsis cover? Sounds like a medical problem:devil:

This is one of the better autocorrects I have seen!

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Hi,

Can't tell from your last post, but if the binnacle cover and main hatch cover still available, I am interested.
Thanks

Greg
cantwellgreg@yahoo.com

LOL!

Sorry folks, the auto-correct (coupled with my big fingers on the iPad keys), makes for a whole new language!

Greg,

They are both available and yours. Just send the payment to me via Paypal. I am sending you a PM with my info.
Rick