• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

EY.o Fund Raising 2012-2013: Thank You!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Greetings -

Last year started the Fund Raising with the announcement only - and did not make any other mention of it. A couple of you emailed me and told me that I should mention it here as well - so here it is! The message itself is in the announcement:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/announcement.php?f=1&a=47

Specific information on how to give can be found in this portion of the site as well:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/content.php?137-Donation-Policy

Thanks everyone in advance - your contributions and support mean a great deal to us, and we look forward to our 12th year - and the upcoming sailing season!

Happy Holidays! :egrin:

//sse

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Cheers!

Happy Holidays from Portland Oregon!

I check this site almost every day, and learn something new on most days, too!

:egrin:

Loren

ps: PayPal worked fine for me.

Last edited:

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Sean,

I just processed a PayPal donation, and would strongly encourage everyone to donate to keep this site going. I really appreciate your work in making it possible for all of us to share this Ericson information. It is by far the best owners site that I've ever seen, and has helped me solve a range of problems over the years.

Thanks again for all you do!!

Frank Langer
1984 Ericson 30+
Nanaimo, BC, Canada

crznhwy1

Member II
As I have struggled to restore a grossly neglected E27 I have turned to this site many times. I check it daily for tips and for just knowing that there are others who know what I'm going through!

Thanks!

Mike

D & DM Cahill

Member II
Thank you, Sean!

Hi Sean. Thank you for all you do to make such a great Ericson website for the rest of us. It is a daily read for me and one that keeps me from doing all my boat learning "by mistake". We put a check in the mail to you and urge all Ericson owners to contribute. Thanks again for the great work. Happy Holidays! Dave and Donna-Marie.

lnill

Member III
so thankful for this site

I just made my contribution. It is really great to have this available as I upgrade our boat. Thank you so much for doing this.

Lucky Dog

Member III
Thank You Sean

More valuable than any gam at the boatyard, more useful than any publication, more organized than any other forum, and place where the best friends you can have and never meet them. Thanks for all the work you do. ml

Mindscape

Member III
Thanks! Pay Pal payment on the way...

As always - Thanks Sean! Also wanted to say thanks to all the folks that take the time to post and offer their $.02, which is more often than not worth much more than that. Loren, Seth, Morgan, Martin, Guy, and all the others thanks!!

MT Taipan

Member I
I agree with the sentiments already mentioned. I didn't send money last year (and felt bad) but was happy to this year. I check the site daily and enjoying reading everyone's thoughts and comments. I can't even count the number of times I've gotten help and ideas from past postings. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

Lee

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thank You!

Thanks every one for another successful fund raising season - the bills have been paid, and we're set for another year! :egrin:

We wish everyone well, and wish you guys the best in this upcoming sailing season. Hopefully the weather will be a little calmer this year - we'll see!

//sse

ps: Thanks also for the nice compliments, and your comments in the mail. Knowing that this site and the information it provides has been helpful in the selection/purchase/maintenance/retention of your Ericson hull is important to us - and is the very reason the site was established in the first place. Fair winds to everyone!

Last edited:

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Thanks for this update, Sean. I'm glad we've come up with enough money to pay the bills for another year. Thanks again for all your work to keep the site going--it's a real treasure for those who love our Ericsons!

Frank Langer