• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WANTED: E25 and E27 - High Res Images

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I received the following request from Practical Sailor Magazine - who are looking for E25 and E27 images of the boats under sail, etc. Any questions can be directed to the email address shown at the end of the message.

:egrin:

Good luck!
//sse

Dear Ericson Yacht Owners,

Practical Sailor magazine, www.practical-sailor.com, is updating its used sailboat reviews and looking for high-resolution (300 dpi) color images of the Ericson 25 and the Ericson 27. Specifically, we are looking for photos of boats under sail, but good photos of the cockpit, deck, or interior would be appreciated. If you would like to help Practical Sailor with this project and feature your boat in the upcoming reviews, please send them to ps.reviews@belvoirpubs.com. Please include your contact information and any relevant details about the boat (owner, year, boat name, homeport, etc.). Thank you very much for your support.

Any questions about the project may be directed to Practical Sailor Editor Darrell Nicholson at practicalsailor@belvoirpubs.com.

Last edited:

davisr

Member III
practical sailor review of E25 and E27

Hey E25 and E27 owners,

I hope everyone will take notice of Sean's thread and give some thought to this request by Practical Sailor. I passed along a little information to Sean earlier today, but I don't have any spectacular high res images. Maybe if we all contribute something we can cover all the bases and get some good stuff in print in this highly-esteemed publication. It will reflect well on all Ericson owners, now and in the future.

Regards,
Roscoe

davisr

Member III
e25 youtube videos

A couple of months ago I stumbled upon these videos when researching something for my boat. Two different owners, one apparently French Canadian, the other American on the same body of water - Lake Champlain. I take it that neither is a member of the Forum. Seems, though, that this footage would be of interest to Practical Sailor, if only to see the E25 under sail.

Regards,
Roscoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG7AnJO0NZU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DoBf21r8w&feature=related