• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Parting out my Ericson Alberg 35

pcats1

Winslow Coastal Life raft

Can you give me some more info on the life raft? Brand, model, age?Marcus.

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your interest. It is a Winslow-not sure of the age. Serial # W6M39R. There is still original powder on the raft but it would need to be re-certified; I think I also mentioned the canisters need to be replaced. If you want, I can unfold it and text you some photos.

Let me know,

Phil

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
I have interest in the wind vane. Is it set up for a wheel or tiller? What is it's age? do you have the serial number? Photos? Thanks, Edd

MarcusJtown

Member II
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your interest. It is a Winslow-not sure of the age. Serial # W6M39R. There is still original powder on the raft but it would need to be re-certified; I think I also mentioned the canisters need to be replaced. If you want, I can unfold it and text you some photos.

Let me know,

Phil

If you could that would be great. As long as it is serviceable, I'm interested.

Marcus

pcats1

Monitor wind vane

I have interest in the wind vane. Is it set up for a wheel or tiller? What is it's age? do you have the serial number? Photos? Thanks, Edd

Hi Edd,

Thanks for the interest. The serial # is 510 and from my documents, it appears to have been purchased new in 1997. There are 2 wind paddles, the water paddle was replaced in 2009. If you send a phone number, I can text some photos.

Regards,
Phil

sernuk

bronze ports

Interested in your bronze ports. I have an ericson 35-2 that I am considering window mod--what are the dimensions of your ports?

pcats1

Bronze ports

Interested in your bronze ports. I have an ericson 35-2 that I am considering window mod--what are the dimensions of your ports?

There are 8 ports; 5 opening and 3 fixed.

Measurements are:

2 Larger opening: Need cut outs 15.375" long by 8.375" high

3 Smaller opening: Cut outs: 13.375" x 6.375"

3 Fixed same as smaller opening.

My tel. # 561.373.1820
pcatsman@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest,
Phil