• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

42" Wheel and Anchor Windlass For Sale

lbertran

Member III
I've installed a folding wheel and electric anchor windlass on my Ericson 35-3. So I now have a 42" wheel with 1" straight shaft (with key way) and a Simpson Lawrence manual anchor windlass for sale. Windlass 1.JPGDec 2011 Wheel.jpgRode 4.JPG Both items are in excellent condition. The windlass was installed new when I bought the boat 7 years ago. It's been regularly greased and runs perfectly. I also have the anchor rode available, it's 165' of 1/2 inch three strand and 50' of G4 chain (1/4"). Chain was new last season and three strand in like new shape and professionally spliced to chain. Prices below.

Wheel- $375
Windlass- $575 (includes custom starboard mounting plate, chain stripper, crank handle, chain/rope rode.

handsondeck

anchor windlass

Laura, Hi Clyde on this end. 2 years after the fact do you still have your windlass for sale? If you do please contact us by e-mail or phone call. e-mail address is auguito@mlecwb.net phone number is 612-964-7744 If you don't maybe you know somebody that does. Thank-you Clyde

SurabyaKid

Member III
I have a Lofgrens manual windlass that I was just getting ready to post and then saw your inquiry on the older post. It has both gypsy and drum similar to the one pictured. It is in very good condition and only selling because I replaced with an electric.

PM me if interested.

Pat
Caliber 33 -> Kailani
former E26 -> Pronto