• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Rub rail stern cap for sale

I purchased a pair of stern rub rail end caps for my 83 E25+ from Pacific Seacraft in 03. I used only one of them. They will fit port or starboard side on boats with the the older rub rails. I paid $50.00 for the pair, I want $20.00 for this one + $10 for shipping.
Thanks
RichIMG_0022.jpgIMG_0021.jpg

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Opportunity....

Looks like a straightforward glass and cloth layup. You might want to consider making a "splash mold" of the part to enable further production to help out others.
(Easiest to make that mold off of a shiny new part...

Cheers,
LB

Dave N

Member III
rubrail too

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have a 35' and a 15' section of the rub rail off my 35-II. It is the rigid part. It's yours for the taking(free).

pcrider

Just what I need!

I purchased a pair of stern rub rail end caps for my 83 E25+ from Pacific Seacraft in 03. I used only one of them. They will fit port or starboard side on boats with the the older rub rails. I paid $50.00 for the pair, I want $20.00 for this one + $10 for shipping.
Thanks
Rich
attachment.php
attachment.php
Do you still have this part? It looks exactly like the ones on my 1984 E28+. One of mine just disintegrated. It is (was) 3 1/2" long on each side, 1 3/4" deep, and 2 1/2" tall. I just put out a search on Parts Ferret, too. I attached photos of each side so you can compare yours to mine.

Jeff Olmstead

Attachments

• IMG_9280.jpg
    IMG_9280.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9283.jpg
    IMG_9283.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 67

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Do you still have this part? It looks exactly like the ones on my 1984 E28+. One of mine just disintegrated. It is (was) 3 1/2" long on each side, 1 3/4" deep, and 2 1/2" tall. I just put out a search on Parts Ferret, too. I attached photos of each side so you can compare yours to mine.

Jeff Olmstead

Click on the OP's name and choose the send email option to contact him directly. He has not checked in here for quite a while.

LB