• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Main Sail Cover and Main Sail for Ericson 32-3

gfilipi

Member I
Main Sail Cover - $300

Sunbrella main sail cover, Marine Blue in color and in fantastic shape. It is about a year old but has only seen sunlight for 6 months. I had it custom made by Cover Craft and changed my mind on full battens when I purchased my new main sail, then my new sail cover was too tight with full battens and I had to have another one made. Cover Craft does excellent Canvas work. It has a zipper back, stainless clasps and weather resistant thread. It looks great and easy to put on and take off.

Main Sail - $300

I don't know how old the main sail is. It is a UK Halsey and it could be orginal with the boat. It's old, has a few stains, needs a good cleaning, has a bigger belly, won't win a beauty contest; but has been taken care of over the years and best of all it sails pretty well.

If you want to point, you'll need to pull the traveler over and heal a bit, but the sail will sail the boat close to the wind. Every other point of sail the sail does a a very good job.

Small video of sail in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0on-KSzEJBQ

$500 for both if intersted in both.

Please email or call with questions. gene.filipi@gmail.com or 510-235-5830.

Attachments

• Clew.jpg
    Clew.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 100
  • mainsail cover.jpg
    mainsail cover.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 86
  • mainsail port side.JPG
    mainsail port side.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 88
  • mainsail SB side.JPG
    mainsail SB side.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Tack.jpg
    Tack.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 111

gfilipi

Member I
Sail Cover Dimensions

Hi Peter,

Here are the sail cover dimensions sketched out. Measure against what you have and it might work.

Gene

Attachments

• Sail Cover dimensions.pdf
    20.8 KB · Views: 78