• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Need Fixed Port

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Fixed Ports

We are going to be replacing our fixed ports next year with opening stainless steel ports. If you would like one of the old ones, you are welcome to it. (Now, we have an E35-2 but the ports may match yours depending on the year of your boat. Ours is a '75.) They are in good condition but we want to improve the ventilation, so they have to go. You will have to pay shipping, but no cost for the port itself. Now, I can't promise exactly when this will be happening. It will depend somewhat on finances, but should be before the summer starts.

azcarlos

I have several fixed ports from my E-35. They're about 14" across (measured from the inside aluminum ring, edge to edge. Let me know what one is worth and I'll send it along. I'll get exact measurements if I hear back...

Carlos
Ventura, CA

J. Barthelmass

Wow, I'm amazed at the quick responses to this inquiry. Give me until the weekend to work out the details (measure, figure out the logistics, etc.) and I'll get back with you.

Thanks again for the quick and helpful responses!

Jim Baldwin

Member II
try this...

I am wondering why you just can't replace the two slider glass panes with a new fixed single pane? I did it thata way...