• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 23 Used Sails for Sale - North Idaho

rab63

I have the following sails: 1 135 decent condition-no rips or tears-on scale of 1-10, I'd say a 3+ ($85)
1 90 Good condition- scale of 1-10 6 ($125)
1 Main sail-no rips or tears-some slight discoloration and a few small stains-I'd give this one a 5. $130)
I haven't taken the time to research what is fair as far as price, but I'd like to get rid of them. If you have an interest in any of these, and know the value better than I do, make me an offer, I'm fine with that. Also, I can send you more specifics for measurements, etc. Thanks.

Last edited:

golfdug

I have the following sails: 1 150 genoa-decent condition-no rips or tears-on scale of 1-10, I'd say a 2+
1 150 genoa-decent condition-no rips or tears-on scale of 1-10, I'd say a 3+
1 90 Good condition- scale of 1-10 5+
1 Main sail-no rips or tears-some slight discoloration and a few small stains-I'd give this one a 4+.
I haven't taken the time to research what is fair as far as price, but I'd like to get rid of them. Maybe 150 in better shape-$95, the other $75. The 90 which is in good shape $135, and the Main say $140. If you have an interest in any of these, and know the value better than I do, make me an offer, I'm fine with that. Also, I can send you more specifics for measurements, etc. Thanks.

I'm interested in getting a 150 for my E-23. Have you used the 150's recently? What are the measurements of the 150's? What brand of sail? Been looking around without much success and getting frustrated. Hope we can work something out. I'm in the Puget Sound area so we're almost neighbors! - Doug