• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

iPhone Users - "Edit" function funky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
I'm having problems with the edit function when using my iPhone. When I try to edit a post I cannot scroll to the end of the post and I get a strange option choice of "Vote Now."

????

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
iPhone and Android Users

I've moved this post back out of the 3.0 Bug Report, and into it's own thread because it involves capabilities that are not covered under 3.0...
vBulletin has developed an iPhone/Android app for vB4x - but I've not pulled it down and decided to implement it because:

• It's expensive
  • It's getting horrible reviews from people who have implemented it.
So - eventually I plan on implementing a phone (aka - small screen) version of this site (another reason we moved 100% into the vB framework), but I cannot do it until we get past some of these other issues.

So - to answer your question directly - I'm not sure what the current site is doing what is doing. Your post date suggests you may have been looking at vB 3.8.7 when you wrote it - so I would suggest you give it another try and advise in a separate thread (since we're on vB 4.1.3 now, and am amount to go to 4.1.4 in the next few days).

I've pulled the site up on my phone's browser - and with many full-sized sites, it's difficult to use. I will look into phone apps, etc - and promise that I will implement something along those lines as soon as practically possible.

I'm closing this thread now to prevent expansion here (since vB 3.8.7 is not applicable any more).

//sse

Status
Not open for further replies.