• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E39 B salon table, per Lew Decker

Sven

Seglare
On the very off chance that someone can take advantage of it ...

As we are in the middle of selling our house and equipping Senta II for blue water we have no spare time at all, but if someone would like to pick up or arrange for pick-up of the table top it is a cargo-shift, no cost.

Location is Altadena, just north of Pasadena, a suburb of Los Angles.

Since there were only 20 (19 ?) E39Bs launched it seems improbable that anyone would have use for the design, but Lew's work is really good and I can't see just dumping the table. The table top can be seen in the thread below as the green table top in some of the pictures: http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showpost.php?p=66451&postcount=1

We'll be off line for a week but let me know if you can put the table top to use !

Thanks,

-Sven

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
What is underneath the Paint?

Sven,

What is the table made of? Plywood or ?? I am always finding uses for salvaged mahogany/teak for boat projects. However, I would prefer this go to someone who can use it for its intended purpose.

If you have no other takers, and it is mahogany/teak, I am interested. If so, would it be possible to pick up at Cabrillo?

Sven

Seglare
Hi Todd,

It is 3/4" plywood with additional glued and screwed plywood reinforcement underneath. The top is the green Formica you see in the picture and the fiddles are teak.

Pick-up in Cabrillo would work if you are still interested, after Memorial day.

-Sven

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
I'll pass

Sven,

Thanks for the additional info, but I will pass. Hopefully someone out there can use it as a table.

Sven

Seglare
Standard 39

Hi Mort,

I think the 39 has a centerline table ? If that is right it wouldn't work.

Sorry,

-Sven