• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For Sale Yanmar 2GMF20 & E-30 Parts

Ericsean

Member III
I have a used Yanmar 2GM20, Fresh water cooled engine. Bought it to install in my 1970 E-30, but bought an E-38 instead. Now parting out the E-30, so the engine is for sale. along with 4 Yanmar motor mounts and Yanmar Panel.
$2,500 for all. I will throw in 3/4" steel plates I had fabricated that will mount to old A-4 motor mount spacing, and accept the new Yanmar Motor mounts. Located in Babylon, NY. Would prefer pick-up.

Also have 18gal plastic Tempo Fuel Tank, which has been cleaned and will accept diesel fuel. $75.

Martec Folding prop, 12 x 6 (too small for Yanmar) $100

Edson Pedestal Steering complete w/ all sheaves and quadrant and wheel, $500.

Mast and Rigging $300.

Lifeline Stanchions, complete w/ wire 200 (relatively new top wire) or 25/each

Windows 25 each for large, 10 each for small (all fixed)

Raymarine 40 series depth/speed combo w/ transducer - $100

Barlow 16 two speed winches, pair $150

Barlow #10 single speed winches pair $75

3/4 oz tri-radial spin, red/white panels on bottom, solid blue w/white stars on top $400. (One panel repaired and slightly different blue color) some color bleeding.

Doyle Stac-pack main w/ 3/4lehtght tapered battens $200.

North Mylar 150, triradial $100 (has a few light air races left in it)

Shore asym off a Mariner 28, radial head, red white & blue, very crisp, limited use, $400.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 833
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Hi Kevin,

I am interested in the Raymarine 40 series speed/depth/transducer. Can you confirm that it still works properly? Can you ship it to British Columbia, Canada?
Please email me at: franklanger@live.ca.

Thx.
Frank

Lucky Dog

Member III
I would be interested in the Barlow 16 two speed winches, pair $150

and the Martec Folding prop, 12 x 6 (too small for Yanmar) $100

ml

ref_123

Member III
Asymmetrical?

Hi Kevin,

what are the dimensions on the assymmetrical spinnaker and is it still available?

Thanks,
Stan

Ericsean

Member III
Parts

I could never bring myself to cut up the boat.

I guess if someone had bought the Yanmar, it would have made it easier for me to part out the boat.

Thinking of installing the engine, and putting in the water to enable me to sell the whole package.

tmcmillan99

Yanmar 2GM20

Hi I am interested in buying the Yanmar 2GM 20 and the fuel tank.
Can you send me an e-mail with details of the engine and location for pick-up.
Regards,
Terry
tmcmillan99@yahoo.com

I have a used Yanmar 2GM20, Fresh water cooled engine. Bought it to install in my 1970 E-30, but bought an E-38 instead. Now parting out the E-30, so the engine is for sale. along with 4 Yanmar motor mounts and Yanmar Panel.
$2,500 for all. I will throw in 3/4" steel plates I had fabricated that will mount to old A-4 motor mount spacing, and accept the new Yanmar Motor mounts. Located in Babylon, NY. Would prefer pick-up.

Also have 18gal plastic Tempo Fuel Tank, which has been cleaned and will accept diesel fuel. $75.
& blue, very crisp, limited use, $400.

Pater

Have cash and need the engine

I'm in the market for a2GMF20 engine. I'm in Nesconset and my boat is waiting on the hard for a repower.please contact me ASAP.
Thanks,
Pater

Mast and Rigging $300.

3/4 oz tri-radial spin, red/white panels on bottom, solid blue w/white stars on top $400. (One panel repaired and slightly different blue color) some color bleeding.

Shore asym off a Mariner 28, radial head, red white & blue, very crisp, limited use, $400.

Pater

Hope the engine is still available

Mast and Rigging $300.

I'm interested in the engine and the mounting plates as well.
Thanks,
Pater

My Email address is PJPC 2000@aol.com,

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The OP (original poster) has not checked in here for quite a few months. If you click on his screen name, there is an option to send an email to him directly.