• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for Ericson Parts

Don Kerr

Member I
Does anyone know of a source for parts for an old ericson 29? I need the 8" x12" (approx.) ignition panel in the cockpit.

Lucky Dog

Member III
Atomic 4 instrument panel

If you can't fine what you are looking for. Here is a possibility.

Opaque plastic with the labels engraved in reverse on the backside. You could file them in with the same color as your boat.

Just idea I have been working on.

ml

Attachments

• Atomic4 instrument panel.pdf
    484.9 KB · Views: 118

Michael Edwards

Member II
Make your own, its easier than looking for a replacement and cheaper and more fun.
I have made three new pannels by using a scrap of 2x12 lumber to make a plug, a little Bondo, white gelcoat, resin, and some cloth and mold release. I bevelled the bottom so that water doesn't stand in it. They have a 3/4" flange to mount them. Use canvas snaps as screws, then a Sunbrella cover is fitted to protect the new instruments. On AnnaDor we installed a GPS where the original sounder and wind instruments (3 holes) had been on the cabin balkhead. Beside the wheel on one cockpit side is the engine panel, and oposite that is the RAM and autopilot panel.
My new engine panel included a tach, oil press., temp., ameter, choke, starter button, and ignition switch and instrument light switch. The additional instruments required a bigger panel, so I just enlarged the hole as needed.:nerd:
BTW; I really like them resessed!

Last edited: