• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Adios

WBurgner

Member III
It is time to say goodbye to all of the very helpful folks on the Ericson site. After eight years of enjoying our E381 Totem we have sold her to pursue a land based cruising life style in our motorhome.

I appreciate the camaraderie and technical assistance that all of you have provided. Neil, the new owner, is returning her to her original home waters of Texas and I am sure you will welcome him and provide him the same help you have provided me over the years.

This remains the most helpful and professionally conducted website of its kind. You are a wonderful group of people and I wish you all well.

Bill Burgner
Orlando, FL

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
It's been a pleasure having you aboard.
Drop by the site any time you like and when you have some land cruises to report on just put 'em into the Lifestyle forum or the Raftup.
:cool:
Quite a few Ericson folks also have an RV... your adventures should fit right in.
As you wander around the continent, you may find invitations for sailing will await you wherever you roam.

Be assured that you have an invite in the Portland area....
;)

Regards,
Loren

WBurgner

Member III
Thanks Loren, the Pacific NW is a must see for us. I was born in Seattle and grew up in northern California, so I know the beauty that awaits.

Bill

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Good luck in your future travels Bill. It was a pleasure having you here.

I hope you pop in once in a while to let us know what you are doing.

Neil Gallagher

1984 E381
Sv Totem at her new home in Texas

Howdy Ericson Group from Texas!
Totem is in her new home of Corpus Christi, Texas. I've actually been lurking around this site for over a year now reading up on Ericsons and I concur with Bill, it is one of the best owner's sites I've seen. It's obvious that the members are a group of knowledgable dedicated sailors who know quality boats. I'd like to acknowledge Bill Burgner Totem's PO for taking the time to travel from Orlando to St. Pete and spend the day with me for a knowledge transfer and being available for follow up questions. It's a testament to the quality individuals who are excited to share their enthusiasm of these great sailing boats. I'm sure I'll be posting questions as I learn more about the Ericson 381.

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
@ Neil... Welcome and ask away!
@ Bill... If you are willing to step down to a 35, there is one available and waiting when you make it to the Bay Area. Edd:egrin: