• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

There were a lot of Ericsons on the Bay Yesterday

Guy Stevens

I think I counted over 10 and I was not looking that hard....

Anyone interested in having a rendezvous somewhere in the late summer, or early fall.

Aiki made it off the dock after 16 months of work yesterday....

Everything went beyond wonderful! Exceed all expectations on the new rigging, (and as many of you know I am a rigger and had very high expectations!). We even had the admiral Melissa smiling at a spinnaker set coming down the estuary!

Guy
:)

Sven

Seglare
Congratulations !

This is the first shakedown since you started the complete refit, right ?

-Sven

Matey

Member III
Guy,

Congrats .. I had a long year re-fit myself and know the feeling(s). We were one of the Ericson's out Sunday. Sailing back to Pt. Richmond after some breezy sailing Saturday in the slot and a great time in the city :egrin:
I'm up for a get together this summer / fall. That would be good times

Regards, Greg

Attachments

• 1 (1a).jpg
    1 (1a).jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 32

Guy Stevens

Yes first sail since the complete refit.

Yes this was the first sail since the complete refit.

I didn't get any photos, should have, but I was worried about tuning the rig, and how everything was going to work out. It all went very smoothly. I should have switched to camera mode, instead I stood on the deck with a smile that was attracting bugs and relaxed for the first time in a long long time.

I am going to start a thread about a rendeveau. I will also make up some fliers for a pdf print out and stick up campaign at the various marinas once we figure out where and when to have it.

It was good seeing all of you out there this weekend. My crew even commented that there were a lot more Ericsons out then any other make this weekend.

Guy
:)