• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Hello - Proud new member

Chris Rau

I am just about to close the deal on "Whisper", my E34T sloop. She is slipped at Harbor Island West marina.
Between the surveyor and myself I already have a growing todo list and I will invariably be asking a lot of questions here as this is my first boat.
Mostly, I just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks.

Fair Winds, Chris.

NGB

Member II
Welcome to an increasing clan of Ericson owners at Harbor Island West. I have been there since November and am very pleased with both the marina management and the other occupants I have met, some of whom have been very helpful to this relatively new sailor.

noproblemo2

Member III
Welcome Aboard

Welcome, you'll really find loads of useful information here for your soon to be new boat, also help when you have questions. If you get out of your area let us know or over to the island.:egrin:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Congrats & Welcome!

Greetings Gary - welcome to the family!

Congrats on your purchase - you've chosen wisely! :egrin:

//sse

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Chris,

welcome to the neighborhood! You'll find that most everyone here will "lend you their lawnmower" from time to time! ;) Lots of great info here!

Mindscape

Member III
Welcome

Chris - welcome aboard!!! You will love this board - the folks here have tons of info and are willing to share.

Fair Winds -

chrism

Inactive Member
Welcome aboard, Chris!

You made the right choice! How long have you been looking for a boat? Why'd you choose an Ericson?