• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

One Angry Ocean

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
One Angry Ocean - Cabrillo Beach Yesterday around 3pm.

Attachments

• Waves1.jpg
    Waves1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Waves2.jpg
    Waves2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Waves3.jpg
    Waves3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Waves4.jpg
    Waves4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 56

Sven

Seglare
Nice pics !

The waves were still going across the breakwater when I went down there around 13:30 today. Talked to one of the Cabrillo Marina guys and he said the endties towards the breakwater were really getting hammered and they had to get some of the owners to come down. The waves and whitecaps in the anchorage and going by the fuel dock were most impressive considering that there is almost no fetch.

No water in our bilge, one slightly leaking porthole due to dirt and capillary action and one remaining mystery-drip by the nav station. All our lines were still good and so were our neighbors.

The drive down and back wasn't all that bad despite the downpour and wind. Had one dual-360 happen just in front of me, a semi and two other cars, then a 1/4 mile later a 3-car pile-up that must have happened 30 seconds earlier. Otherwise the drivers were really well behaved.

PS, did you shop in the blue sky !?

-Sven

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I'm glad you guys are doing ok. Jeff, if you just happen to have some large hi-rez versions of those fine pix you could share...
Send 'em to me.
They would go nicely in my desktop rotation.
:)

Best,
Loren
sailaway10_at_comcast_dot_net