• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson at Aqualand, Lake Lanier

Dan Callen

Contributing Member III
Ericson's

I have an Ericson 32-3 on Watts Bar lake. I live in Ooltewah and I noticed you are on Signal Mtn. You should visit Blue Springs Marina. A lot of sailboats and a very active Sailing club. Would be a lot more convenient than Lanier. Watts Bar ia great sailing lake as well. Dan Callen Ericson32-3 Andiamo

outahere

Member II
Dan,

That's the plan for next year. We were leaning towards Chickamauga and hadn't really thought about Watt's. I'll take a look sometime this fall. Year round deep water?

Glenn

Dan Callen

Contributing Member III
Watts Bar is a deep lake which is a problem sailing on Chickamauga. I live 10 minutes from Chickamauga and the one hour drive is more than worth it. Most of the keel boats are on Watts Bar and I think you would really enjoy the sailing. Let me know if and when you plan to go up there and take a look. Have a great summer. Dan Callen Ericson 32-3 Andiamo

chuckd

Member I
Chickamauga Sailing

There is good sailing on Chickamauga. We have a couple of Ericsons at Sale Creek Marina. We are far enough north to avoid all the overcrowded areas, and have quit a good time sailing the lake. Plus we are close enough to take trips to Watts Bar and to downtown a couple times a year. Stop by the marina anytime, we are usually there, or visit our web site.

http://www.salecreekmarina.com/

Blue Springs is a great marina too, and Watts Bar is a great lake to sail on. You can't really go wrong either way, in my opinion.

- Chuck

EY271975

Ericsons on lake lanier GA

Yes, i have a ericson 27 at aqualand im geting ready to pull out to restore but i also have a restored 1978 O'day 25 i sail also :egrin:

outahere

Member II
I'm restoring mine also, 1971 E 27,hull number 42. I am berthed at U 37. Going to the Party this month at the marina?

Glenn