• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Raft-up at Cortez Cove May 23!!

Desiderata

Member II
Looking forward to meeting some fellow Vikings!!
Just a reminder two weeks away!! Saturday night, May 23!!
Cocktails At 5'ish, on the dock, B.Y.O.B.
Don't forget to bring an Hors d'Oeuvre to share fancy or chips and dips. We'll monitor channel #8 or call 315 0189. Let us know if you plan to attend.

Call Cortez Cove Marina (941-761-4554)to book a slip or anchor nearby.

Thanks! Cheri and Mike McNulty for more info. call 941-365-1626.:cheers:

Desiderata

Member II
Great People, Great time

Well, our 1st Ericson Raftup at Cortez Cove was a sucess! Despite a 60% chance of rain, the weather was perfect! We had the marina to ourselves and locals directed us to a restaurant with some of the freshest seafood ever. The fishing boats came right to the dock where cooks smoked mullet and made home made hushpuppies. Great "old Florida" atmosphere within walking distance of our dock.
We stopped at DeSoto National Monument Park for some good old fashioned "plaque-reading." Sheesh, those Western Europeans had attitude! This too, is an excellant little cove anchoarge perfect for rafting up and is dog friendly.
Anybody interested in trying it again in the fall?
Mike & Cheri McNulty
"Desiderata" E-27:cheers:

Captron

Member III
Missed it

Dang,

Sorry I missed that one. I've got to pay more attention. I think I might have been in Key West racing with a friend about then though. I'll try to stay tuned and make the next one.
:cheers: