• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Galveston Bay Ericsons

gulfcoaster

Member III
We've owned our 32-3 for 9 years and have seen many other Ericsons on the water. If we could get some communication going.. How about getting as many of our boats together as possible and share info and sailing stories. A Saturday afternoon at the Turtle club would be a good idea. Surely, other Ericson owners read this site from time to time. I'll wait for some replies. Meeting first and raft up later..:egrin:

kevin81

Member II
Count me in! I'm at SSY. There are at least 5 Ericsons here at SSY. I'll see if I can get some interest from the other Ericson owners here.

The Turtle Club sounds like a good idea - especially these past weekends with the monsoons and heavy winds.

Kevin
E34 Serenidad

gulfcoaster

Member III
Gulf Coast Progress

Kevin. We've got 10 Ericsons at Portofino. 1-38. 3 32-3. 1 30-2. 5 26-28's. The kicker is trying to communicate with the owners. I can handle Portofino. If you can take Seabrook. I can contact owners at Waterford and Watergate. If we can get a foothold with one contact in each marina we might be able to get up a group. Those annual get togethers on the west coast are impressive. You seem to monitor this site. My cell is 832 330-4431. I also know owners at South Shore E32-200 and at Legion Point 32-3. The Turtle Club on a Saturday afternoon {no crowds} would seem feasible. What do you think. I don't want to take control of anything. I'm just trying to get something started. We submitted a photo for the gallery. Between the two of us, we could start something here.

Last edited: