• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anacapa

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
Saturday we sailed to Anacapa (finally, after many months out of commission!). We went around the east end, on the back side and anchored for lunch. Upon beginning back, motoring out of the lee of the island, we saw another Ericson, which, I appeared to be about a 29, with a tan colored hull. Was that anybody here on EYachts.org?

It was a pretty nice day with a perfect breeze, though the swell was short enough to be considered choppy. It was great to get out there again & nice to see another Ericson!:egrin:

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
Jeff,

Yes, I have seen pictures of Holy Guacamole (cool name, BTW) here before. That is not the boat we saw. The boat at Anacapa had a tan hull with a brown bootstripe and, I think, brown canvas. There are a pretty fair number of Ericsons in our area in general. There are five on my dock at the marina! There is a 29 (which was our first boat before we sold it to the current owner), a 30+, 2 32's, and my 33. Not as many as there are Catalina's, but darned near!