• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Cushion Selection for Cockpit

omgirl

Member II
We are looking at ordering cushions for our cockpit. The 2 types we have found are Bottom Siders and Sunshure. Any recommendations or pros and cons of one versus another? We have a dog so are looking for durability and comfort as well. Thanks!

Dan Callen

Contributing Member III
Cushions

I have Cushions on my Ericson32-3 and like them very much. They are located in Rockport, Texas. Dan Callen Ericson 32-3 Andiamo

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
We are looking at ordering cushions for our cockpit. The 2 types we have found are Bottom Siders and Sunshure. Any recommendations or pros and cons of one versus another? We have a dog so are looking for durability and comfort as well. Thanks!

I like the Bottomsiders - just one word of advice - choose a lighter color - the dark ones heat up fast! The other major consideration (not to get Bottomsiders) is your dog's claws. As the cushions are just foam, your pooch might end up putting a hole in them, etc...

There are a number of dog owners on this site (see the other thread about sailing with dogs) - and I'm sure some of them will be happy to comment...

Good luck!
//sse