• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Going to be in the bay area & looking for a ride

saildad

Member II
Hey Bay area Vikings
I will be in San Fransisco next weekend. I have a free day and would like to know if there are any Vikings out there going for a sail on Sunday the 11th. My girlfriend and son (28years) would love to buy beer and lunch for any Viking headed out for a sail on the bay.
Please respond here and we will hook up back channel
Thanks a million
Capt Bill
74 E35
On Porpoise
Channel Islands Harbor

dwigle

Member III
Kaboom

While not an offer for a ride, if you haven't made plans for Saturday night, you should definitely consider being between the Bay Bridge and the ball park around 9. A local radio station, KFOG, puts on a concert for most of the afternoon and evening followed by a fireworks show to match music from their station. They are certainly some of the most spectacular shows we've seen. The concert has been way too crowded for me to enjoy the last few years, plus they started charging with no in-out privileges, so we just see what we can hear from the marina. The whole concert/fireworks show is called Kaboom.

Our Sunday sail will probably not be all that exciting, a one way run from South Beach Marina back to Richmond. However, if no other offers come up let me know. If you end up at the marina, we'll be at the end of A dock Friday afternoon until Sunday morning.

Don Wigle
Wiggle Room
E38 #8

erobitaille

Member II
Kaboom!

We have anchored off the end of peir 32 for years. Greatest fire works you will ever see. Ya just have wait for at least and hour after the show for all the drunks to pull anchor and leave before you shove off.

You can see the show from almost anywhere along the bay. Anywher along the shore south of the bay bridge is excellent.

Going to miss it this year, we will be in Fla.

saildad

Member II
Oops!!

When I said next weekend I meant the weekend of the 10th & 11th. My Bad!!
Would still love to buy someone beer and lunch for a daysail :egrin: