• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A new Sub Forum?

Bud H.

Member II
Months ago while poking around in the forum I came upon a thread that encouraged members to send in there best ideas and alterations they had made to their boat to make it more comfortable and fun.
I would like to suggest that a sub forum similar to “Cooking on board- Recipes” be added to the “Lifestyle and Living” forum.
Perhaps it could be titled something like “Why didn’t I think of that?”.
I know we all have made little tweaks and turns to make our boats work better for us and I for one would love to see what’s been done so I could steal a few of these ideas.

sleather

Sustaining Member
It's there "somewhere"

Bud, Someone recently "did" start a thread about that subject(last 4 months) and perhaps that "could be" modified to a "sticky"(doesn't move) in "maintenance".........just a thought:rolleyes:

noproblemo2

Member III
I'll second the "Lifestyles" forum as ways to improve space useage. Could be a very useful and helpful sub-category, after all when cruising, weekends or longer we all bring "extras" aboard, then figure out where to store them.:egrin:

Last edited:

msFootrope

Subforum?

I'd like to hear some more opinions of this topic before we make a decision to raise the topic to a subforum level. I'm willing if that's what people want, but so far we have two votes for it and one recommending it in a different category. I believe threads of this type also potentially fit well under the Design forum. Anyone else care to add an opinion?