• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 29

Don Taugher

Member II
I just posted a short note in the for sale section regarding Shillelagh. If someone in Southern California is looking for a wonderful boat, you should take a look.

Don Taugher
Ericson 38-200
Running Free
Long Beach

Don Taugher

Member II
Ericson 29 For Sale $10,000

Someone has to buy this boat, it is just too nice! The guy I sold it too three years ago just wants to unload it, he has two boats now, one in SD and one in Alamitos Bay (Long Beqch). He bought it for $23,000 from me in August 2004. It has been lightly used since then and professionally maintained. He will sell for $10,000; soon ads will be in the Log and Latiute 38. I can FAX you the information as it was when I was selling it, little has changed.

Briefly...Hull # 610, built 1979, Varnished teak interior, new cushions 2002, GPS Chart Plotter 1999, Apelco VHF 98, Kenwood AutoSound 2003, Atomic 4(about 1800 hours), Martec Folding prop, thru-hulls changed in 1998, Full Batten Main 1998, # 2 Genoa 2002, Spinnaker, #1 Genoa 1987.

LPU Mast and Boom 1999, Internal Halyards, Schaefer Mainsheet Ball Bearing Traveler and more.

A private slip in Alamitos Bay is available for $ 406.00 per month.

I'm getting nothing out of this, just trying to help the owner and would like to see someone who appreciates Ericson's with it. The boat is currently on gangway 17 (I think) in Alamitos Bay Marina, soon to be moved to the private slip. If you want to contact the owner directly, call Scott (626) 437-4806.
If you want some three year old info, send me your FAX number. This 29 is special.

Don Taugher
Ericson 30-200
Running Free

Last edited: