• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2500th Member

Kevin Johnston

Member III
It looks like this site will hit its 2500th members sometime today or at least by the weekend. Hurrah!! The more E owners the merrier.

Maybe we should have a recruitment push with a flyer or business card that can be downloaded with site information that can be left on Ericsons afloat at Marinas, to hand to owners, etc. There are a number of Ericson owners at my marina that have yet to join and I have been trying to get the word out. I sure wish I would have stumbled on to this group sooner.
KJ

Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
When I was at the MEOA rendezvous this past summer there were about 12 boats. None of the skippers I spoke with knew anything about this site except Martin King.

Joe

Member II
I notice the 2499 membership statement on the main forum page as well: but, if one goes to the actual MemberList, it shows about 42 pages of members for a total of 2087 members. What gives? :confused:

sleather

Sustaining Member
Deleted!

I think it was Bots and nefarious n'er-do-wells that were DELETED:mad:, soon after joining.
But then again, I could be wrong!

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I notice the 2499 membership statement on the main forum page as well: but, if one goes to the actual MemberList, it shows about 42 pages of members for a total of 2087 members. What gives? :confused:

The lower number of members is more reflective of the true circumstance... What happens is that people join, don't post and don't update their mail. Or worse - they post, then stop visiting, and don't update their mail - then their subscriptions start bouncing...

When that happens, the account is deactivated (by the system) and the membership number decreases. I don't blow those accounts out, because eventually many of these folks come back and want their accounts re-activated (this is especially true of accounts set up early in the site's life - before we had a good membership)...

//sse