• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Clear Lake Texas Ericson Get-together

gulfcoaster

Member III
I have noticed many Ericson sailboats here in the Kemah-Seabrook area for the past 7 years. I am posting this notice in an effort to form a local Ericson club. Forming new friendships and seeing/learning about other Ericsons would be fun. We have 7 major marinas within a few miles of one another and have seen many different models of Ericsons over the years. I've also viewed other reunions on the West Coast and they look like a great deal of fun. We have an '87 Ericson 32-3 at Portofino Marina. Any body interested? :egrin:
ED

kevin81

Member II
ED
Sounds like a great idea! My boat is temporarily in Corpus Christi after sailing in the HMR, otherwise I'm across the channel at SSY. At my usual home (SSY) there is an Ericson 29 on the same dock. I'll pass the word.

Kevin
s/v Serenidad

Spirit Moon

Member II
I'm not from your area but I'm going put my 2 bits worth in. I hope your rendevoux works out. I know as a fellow Ericson owner I would really like to see a photo forum of these get togethers. I'm probably not alone in wanting to see other E owners around the country/world. The Pacific Northwest crew has one regularly but pictures are scarce. I know pics take up a lot of memory on a server but a select few from each area would be a great thing. Good luck and looking forward to some pics !
Frank
E38 Spirit Moon
Victoria BC Canada

gulfcoaster

Member III
Lets talk Kevin

Kevin. I know your boat from when it was at Waterford a few years ago. We got aboard before you bought her. Nice boat. We saw her at Legend Point before SSY. We have a friend who has an 89 E34 at Waterford. He raced in HMR also. The boat is Pro Re Nata. I have seen approx 20 Ericsons around Kemah ranging fron 25-38. We have 5 five at Portofino. The problem is getting them together. If we can contact at least one owner from each major Clear Lake marina to get things started....Who Knows! Ours is "LIL BIT OF SOL". Portofino has 25/26/28/30/3-32's. You also have a 1993 E38. Her name is My ISLA. It's a PSC 38-200. We saw her 2 years ago for sale at the in the water boat show at Watergate.