• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

bill911s

Just wanted to introduce myself since I just bought a 30+. My wife and I live in Tracy, keep the boat in Alameda @ Marina Village. I have a lot more sailing and general boating experience than computer knowledge so I just want to thank those who helped me figure out how to use this site and those that responded to my questions about 1) deck moisture, 2) refrigeration. We will be at berth H9 for most of the winter in case anyone would like to stop by - feel welcome! Then hopefully we can take the boat up to the Delta for the summer (work schedule permitting).

Regards,

Bill & Marilyn Weissberg
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

ref_123

Member III
Welcome

Hi Bill and Marilyn,

welcome to the site. We are across the bay from you - Brisbane Marina.

Stan

bigtyme805

Member III
Welcome to the site if you have any questions please let me know. I also have a 1985 30+ that is going through a minor refit that is almost complete. Mainly cosmetic and some engine room stuff. I did a lot of background info on the the 30+, did you know the 30+ has 2 circumnavigations from 2 different captains, both solo? I have heard some say this boat was tender but those captains didn't think so.

Have fun sailing your vessel.

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
The E30+ is a great boat! I'm sure you'll enjoy sailing her, and the advice on this board about all aspects of maintenance helps to keep these boats in great shape.
All the Best!
Frank.
E30+ 1984