• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Hello from new member!

gene faley

I'm new to posting. I have a 29 Ericson; sail out of West Harbor on Lake Erie. I come to sailing later in life. Have had the Ericson about 6 years. Used to own power boats, but now it is all about the journey. I believe I have been very fortunate to own an Ericson. Have cruised a little w/ my wife. Really enjoy doing work on the boat. Fortunate that I am only the 3rd owner of this 1976 boat. Originally, it was based in Miami for about 15 years; second owner moved it to Lake Erie; I took over 6 years ago. Glad to make contact and plan on asking questions.
Gene
29 Ericson, Amigo

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Welcome! You will find many enthusiastic Ericson owners here. Lots of help and tons of info. A nice friendly group too. I think you will enjoy it here. RT

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Welcome!

Greetings Gene - Good to see you logged in! Good choice on the Ericson; I hope you find this site useful, and will take advantage of what it has to offer!

//sse

Rob Hessenius

Inactive Member

Gene- It's about damn time you chimed in. Six years of ownership of an Ericson will bring lots of advice to the table. Just kidding. I hope you find this site enjoyable as I do. Rob Hessenius

Gary Peterson

Marine Guy
Welcome Gene. It's good to hear from another Lake Erie sailor. We will be in Put-in-Bay this coming Sunday, Aug 26th and will be on a mooring ball until Wednesday. 38 Ericson QUIXOTIC with Michigan MC4690LL numbers.
:egrin: