• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

BYOB Wedding

John Butler

Member II
Diane and I got married last Saturday. It was a small BYOB (bring your own boat) wedding near Annapolis. Diane was rowed "down the isle" from Red Rover, our Ericson 38. I thought I would post this one photo with Red Rover in the background.

John

Attachments

• DSC_3402.jpg
    DSC_3402.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 137

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Congrats!

Congrats on the wedding, John and Diane - and what a great picture! I'll put a copy of it in the gallery if you don't mind...

:egrin:

//sse

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Congratulations Don and Diane!!

:cheers:
Nice to see that your beautiful Bride's hair matches the trim and canvas on your beautiful boat as well.

Mindscape

Member III
Congrats!

Congrats to the 2 of you.

Nice looking 38! My 32 has the same color scheme and looks vitrually the same (minus the 6 feet of course).

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
More congrats and best wishes from Portland.
Thanks for sharing!
:cool:

Loren and Kathy

Capt Jeff

Member I
Wow!

Hello and Congrats from Fla!:egrin:

My wife and I got married on our 1976 Ericson 35 "Sadie Blu" on 07-07-07. What a day! The best of friends, the best weather and the best cheap champagne you could ask for! Wouldn't you just know that the girl wearing red at EVERY wedding showed up to ours too!...LOL. I got pics to prove it.

BTW My name is Jeff ( yes I am new here) my wife is Lea and we live in Tampa Fl.

Anywho.... Congrats again and LOVED the pic!