• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Depression

Shadowfax

Member III
Arrghhh....The freaking snow plow just went by AGAIN. I'm supposed to work on the boat this weekend, not wrestle with the snow blower. Curses.

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Look at it this way. We had an exceptionally mild fall and early winter. Just a few days ago it was very warm. This is likely winters last gasp. It'll all be gone next week. RT

Don't feel bad Paul. I work on the road cleaning power plants and I won't even see my E25 for at least another 4-5 weeks!!! If history is a guide line, I won't be in the water untill the end of May... if I'm lucky.

Fair winds and full sails

Chad and Sandy

P.S. The wait will make it all the better when I'm out there sailing!!!

I feel your pain!!!! I'm in Tennessee where we've actually had days plenty warm enough to go out, but I just bought my first boat in November and she's in jail up in Ohio until the thaw comes!!! So I sit down here and suffer with you waiting for her to get here so we can begin!!!!! Her release date is supposed to be near the end of this month or early in April, so at least we are getting close!!!