• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Newport Beach to Ensenada Race

saildad

Member II
Hey SoCal Vikings
Its getting to be that time of year again!! I may be looking for ride again this year :esad:
I am interested to see who is going on the best trip to Ensenada in the spinnaker classes.
Let me know who is planning to go and if you may have room for a 8 year Ensenada veteran.
Capt Bill
74 E 35
ON PPORPOISE
Channel Islands CA:egrin:

Seth

Sustaining Partner
See you there, ya, sure

I plan on showing up on Medicine Man-I think the boat is full, but vikings please look for me if you are down there!

Cheers,

saildad

Member II
medicine man

Hey Seth
Isnt Medicine man the Big boat from Alamitos Bay? If so maybe is an open spot comes up you might be able to hook a fellow viking up?
thanks
BILL

Peregrine

Member II
Seth, Bill, and any others doing the race,

I will be bringing Peregrine Spirit up from Sandy Eggo to arrive Newport on Wednesday 25 April. I will be keeping the boat at the Bahia Corinthian YC before the race. We usually get a spot up front and I will have my red Peregrine Spirit battle flag up so the boat will be readily identifiable. If you are attending the party on Thursday night, please stop by for a visit.

Bill, sorry, but I have a full crew and several on the waiting list already.

Tony Van Houweling
Peregrine Spirit
1994 E380 Hull #16

Seth

Sustaining Partner
No longer a VIV

Bill,

As much as I would love to, I am no longer a Very Important Viking on board the "Man". Yes, this is the big blue boat from Alamitos Bay, and if you do a search you will see I have served as Watch Captain and Navigator for the Man on many Transpacs, Mexico Races, and other events. But, alas, I no longer live in SoCal, so I am lucky they will still make room for me-as much as I would love to hook a brother up, I don't have the pull I used to..
Sorry about that-hope to see some Vikings down there, though!

S