• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New to Ericson - Napa Valley, CA

Thomas H

Member I
I just wanted to say thanks, by far this is the most active owners site. As a new owner of a 35-3 the information that i found on this site helped make up our mind. Thanks Thomas

Rob Hessenius

Inactive Member
Thomas- Congrads on your brand choice decision. It sounds as if you have poked around the site already, I hope you find all your needs. If you cant, just ask. There are some real knowledgable folks that are more than willing to help you. Have fun. Rob Hessenius :egrin:

Last edited:

Mindscape

Member III
Great choice

Thomas - welcome - sounds like you've already discovered the wealth of info here. There is a ton of knowledge here, in the great people that share years of Ericson and sailing experience. When you're not sailing, keep reading and posting. Share when you can, we welcome everyones $.02!

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Welcome

Welcome to the Ericson family! In fact, we may be relatives now since we have the same year and model. My wife and I purchased Windfall in the fall of 2005 and have never, ever had any regrets.

Don't hesitate to ask questions and contribute to this great site. Great experience and knowlege from folks that have "been there, done that".

Happy sailing!