• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ensenada Trip

Peregrine

Member II
I am planning a trip from San Diego to Ensenada over Presidents' Day weekend... that is, if the weather holds up. Any boats interested in going along? Plan is U/W early on the 17th. Spend Sunday in Ensenada, and U/W for SD very early Monday morning IOT clear customs Monday afternoon. Would love to have some other Ericsons buddy boating with me.

Tony
Peregrine Spirit
E380 #16

windjunkee

Member III
Tony,

When you take off, look outside the Coronados for a blue/white/blue spinnaker. That would be our E-32 heading south. We'll be taking off from Marina del Rey on Friday the 16th at 1 p.m. Who knows -- we might make it as far as San Diego by saturday morning. We're in the Del Rey-Puerto Vallarta race though -- first stop is Turtle Bay. Have a great sail to Ensenada.

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason E-32-2 Hull #134
Redondo Beach, CA

Peregrine

Member II
Jim,

Yes, I have been enviously watching your posts in preparation for the race. I will give you a call on the VHF Saturday morning to see how you are doing after the first night at sea. I will be going inside the Coronados on the way down, but it would be fun if we coud figure out a rendezvous at sea if you are not too far out.

Having done the Baja Ha Ha several years ago, I know that the sailing is going to be wonderful for you. You will enjoy the respit in Turtle Bay, though.

Fair winds,
Tony