• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New site for boat profiles

BrianSokol

I've put together a new site where you can create a profile of your boat online for free. It's still in the "beta" stages - I *think* I have most of the bugs worked out. There is still some work left to be done to make it a bit easier to use and a little more slick.

Eventually, the goal is to have a site where you can create your online boat profile and find other boat owners in your area to meet up for trips, land parties, etc.

Please take a look at http://www.showmyboat.com. Any and all feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Upcoming features: a tool to easily make a link to your profile for a forum signature (such as the one below), a projects area, equipment listings, and more.

Brian

BrianSokol

I've made many improvements to the site since posting this. The projects area is now capable of displaying projects and I'm only a couple days away from adding the ability for you to post your own projects.

As always, any and all feedback is welcome. :)

Thanks,

Brian

HGSail

Member III
Brian

I have been trying to download pics and I it keeps telling me it can't. I have tried jpeg and gif and nothing. Any suggestions?

Pat
E29
"73
Holy Guacamole

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Thanks for the service and reading my Blog / Log entries!

What can I say Brian, I just live and breath sailing and I am a bit of a ham / exhibitionist when it comes to my boat. Great news about the classified section. Thanks for the service and reading my Blog / Log entries!

Beam Winds:egrin: